Saturday 16 June 2012

Blessed

I am so blessed.......God is great........Do you know how blessed you are? I woke up and straight away I knew it was going to be a great morning. I went out snug as a bug in my dressing-gown and cuddled my dad. Dads are the greatest things ever. They are so important. My dad is so great and he is my Prince. I don't know what I would do without him. There is a great movie called "Courageous". It is about dads. If you haven't seen it then I suggest you do.


Last night was fun and yum! We toasted marshmallows on the fire. Another blessing! It was an amazing time talking, laughing, drawing and just being together.


I had a great morning with my family and Miss P. Unfortunately one of our chickens died. Her name was Fern. She was fat, fluffy and white. There are times in life where it is hard. (Normally harder than a chicken dying). But there would be no adventure without it. The best thing to do is pray and ask God for help, just push past or if it is another person having a hard time in life then help them. Friends and family are for that.


Here are some photos from Pinterest that makes me happy:


Cherry Blossom, blossom...                               .

lanterns                          

tea party ? tea party ? tea party ?                           curly layered braid

Winter winter wonderland           Table of cakes

Now I am just about to go rollerskating with a friend. I am blessed that she choose me and that I am valued that much. How do you feel blessed?


Grace <3






No comments:

Post a Comment