Tuesday 31 July 2012

Chocolate and Coffee Self-Saucing Pudding

I haven't been doing much.......school, been sick and having my sister over. (Miss P). There is a soiree coming up at my school......we will be doing this song. LOVE IT! I haven't heard it before. I think it would be awesome to have those different types of instruments in our country.


Another thing for music was we had to do a report on our favourite song. I wanted to do a Christian song. I found this website that has the top 20 Christian songs in the world at the moment. (It might come in handy).


For a dessert a while ago I made this AMAZING pudding. It is Chocolate and Coffee. You have to try. (Probably double the batch). By Donna Hay:


Ingredients:
1/2 cup milk
35g butter melted
1 egg lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain flour sifted
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp instant coffee
1 tbsp cocoa
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar (extra)
2 tbsp cocoa
1 cup boiling water
cream to serve


Method:
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C. Place egg, milk, butter and vanilla in a bowl and whisk. Place flour, baking flour, coffee, almonds and sugar in a separate bowl. Gradually add the milk mixture and mix 'till combined. Put in a dish.
Place the extra sugar, cocoa and water in a jug and stir till dissolved. Pour over pudding mix and bake in the oven for 25-30 min. Serve warm with cream.
Enjoy!


So that is a catch up on my week.....It has been a busy week with interesting things happening. I wonder what the rest of my week will be like?

Grace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment